Jericho Road is in the process of getting a 40 foot container together to ship over to Sierra Leone. It will include items for the mission house and the medical clinic as well as medical supplies. We've collected and received a lot donations so far and we are grateful. We spent several hours inventorying and reorganizing all donations received with the help of 14 amazing volunteers this past weekend.
We are still collecting items for the mission house and medical clinic. The items in bold are things we really need.
Here is what we need for the mission house:
- Dishware - plates and bowls and cups (no pots/pans or mugs)
- Bedding - new sheet sets (single and queen) and pillows as well as gently used blankets.
- Cleaning products - dish soap, bathroom cleaner, glass cleaner, laundry soap
- Plastic Totes for storage.
Here is what we need for the medical clinic:
- Personal Care Items: antibacterial hand washing soap, wash cloths and hand towels (preferably new), hand or body lotion (travel size)
- Medical Supplies: hand sanitizer (travel size, med or large with pump)
We are still collecting financial donations. Please consider giving to us in this way. You can give on our Jericho Road website with the specific purpose of Ebola crisis or Sierra Leone Operational Funds. Thank you in advance.
Please keep Sierra Leone in your prayers.