1. For the people of Sierra Leone during this outbreak of Ebola.
2. For a quick end to this crisis.
3. For wisdom for the leadership.
4. For strength and protection for the healthcare workers.
5. For recovery for those who are suffering.
On Monday, August 4th, the entire country of Sierra Leone will stay home to pray for and reflect on this crisis. Together we can join them! If you are able, please stop and pray at 8am, 12pm, 4pm, & 8pm.
Let's lift up our friends in Sierra Leone and show them that we are standing with them!